Welcome to Alphability!
Shining a light on Dyslexia and Learning Difficulties for a brighter education and future.
This site is under construction, but we are on Facebook for the time being.
Services for families include:
- In-school reading intervention programs
- Reading assessments and recommendations
- ‘Learner Profiles’ or ‘Support Plans’ (particularly if your child is not eligible for an Individual Learning Plan)
- Tutoring in reading/spelling, Mathematics and Science
- Parent workshops
- Teacher training sessions
- Other professionals seminars (eg. Occupational Therapists, Social Workers, business leaders)
If you would like to make an enquiry for your child to access services from Alphability, please email us or complete the questionnaire found at the link below:
Enquiry Questionnaire – School Aged
Kathryn Olsen (email@example.com)